|Item Weight||3.89 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.2 x 11 x 10 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IRUS-FA-AP-868-FP-YS|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
ILM AP868 Dirt Bike Youth Kids Helmet
- SAFETY: DOT&ECE safety standard and high quality ABS shell with EPS liner, the helmet is brilliant in lightweight and strength. You don't have to worry about your or your kids’ safety ─ just enjoy the ride.
- DOUBLE D-RINGS BUCKLE: Double D-rings buckle means stronger and safer protection for your riding.The buckle is a more professional choice.Because of the simple structure the buckle is easy to adjust but it does not loose or fall off easily, ensuring safety at all times.
- REMOVABLE VISOR AND LINER: With the removable and adjustable sun visor, you can adjust the sun visor according to the angle of sunlight to avoid direct sunlight. The liner which is removable and washable can make sure you feel good during the riding and improve the durability.
- DESIGN: With the front and back vents to help circulate air, you could breathe more fresh air during riding and ensure maximum ventilation. The design for protecting nose can protect the nose and greatly reduce fog.
- More scenarios: Dirt bike, ATV, Off-Road Bike, UTV, snowmobile and other outdoor riding activities, more exciting activities are waiting for you to explore.
- ILM AP868 Dirt Bike Adult Helmet
Removable liner adds the convenience of washing the liner and make sure you feel good during the riding and improve the durability.
Double D-Rings Buckle
D-rings buckle means stronger and safer protection for your riding.Simple structure means it is easy to adjust but it does not loose or fall off easily.
Design for Protecting Your Nose
The design for protecting nose can protect the nose and greatly reduce fog, ensuring safety and comfort of every riding.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.