ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet Model JK313
- Come With 2 Visors : Clear + Smoked and 1 Neck Scarf for Winter Use
- Streamline design reduces wind noise
- Advanced lightweight durable ABS shell
- Quick release strap for easy use
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Replacement Visor/Face Shield for The ILM-313 Helmet
THE ADVANTAGE OF ILM BRAND
- Devoted to the production development of motorcycle/bike accessories more than 10 years.
- Exports to over 60 countries.
- Attracted the 10 million+ powered by our professional technology.
- Has the capability to produce 600,000+ pieces of high-level helmets.
- Safety is our primary concern, we hope every one feels safe and confident to participate in activities when wearing ILM helmet.
- Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Advanced Durable ABS Shell and EPS Pads
- Quick Release Strap for Easy Use
- Removable and Washable Helmet Liner
- Streamline Design
- Wide View, Anti-Scratch Function Visors
Removable and Washable Liners
With the buckles on the liners, you can easily remove the liners for maintenance purposes.
Get another pair of Liners to make helmet fit better.
Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards, providing better protection when riding off road, bike, ATV and participating outdoor sports.
One Touch Control Air Vents
The air vents on the helmet release oppressive heat while riding in warm climate.
It is easy to open or close the vents with one of your fingers.
If there is any size issues, we can send free replacement of cheek pads to help helmet fit better.
As always, ride safe!
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.