ILM Motorcycle Gloves Model JC38
- Protection - The motorcycle gloves have a built-in TPR protective shell, in addition to a palm pad for improved shock absorption. The LOGO is also made of TPR (environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and recyclable new thermoplastic rubber material).
- Comfortable and Convenience - The fingers of the gloves are made of elastic Lycra fabric for enhanced comfort-ability. The thumb, index, and middle fingertips have touch screen capability.
- Anti-slip Wear-Resisting- The palm is made of nylon microfiber synthetic material and anti-skid offset printing, increasing slip resistance and wear-resistance of these gloves.
- Thin and light- The back fabric of this glove has a four-sided elastic fabric; which is soft, thin, and breathable. It provides the riders with a comfortable experience for summer cycling.
- Conform-ability- Embossed cuffs and adjustable strap loops provide a better fit to the wrist.
Elastic Fingers of the glove
Fingers of the glove are made of stretchy lycra fabric, which has an excellent elasticity. Suitable for kids with differing finger sizes, to make wearing more comfortable.
TPR Protective Shell
The motorcycle gloves have a built-in TPR protective shell, in addition to a palm pad for improved shock absorption.
Non-Slip Palm Material
The Palm fabric is a nylon microfiber material (Nylon microfiber material is a combination of nylon and microfiber). This material has wear-resisting antiskid features.
Colorful Cuttings at the wrist of finger
The wrists of the fingers have colorful cuttings, which makes it unique and beautiful
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.