ILM 10cl Leather Gloves
- PROTECTION: Has built-in alloy steel protectors. The gloves keep fingers and knuckles from getting injured and bruised. There is also extra padding protectors for the thumbs and palms. Hands are protected from abrasions and fractures, especially in the event of an accident.
- COMFORT: Made of quality leather, the gloves are more durable and more comfortable to wear. The elastic strap around the wrist of the glove provides complete user control over how tight the glove fits on the hand. The leather part between index and thumb allows a cozy fit when wearing and anti-slip protection when holding the motorcycle handlebars.
- TOUCHSCREEN: The forefinger has touchscreen capability and allows riders to tap the screen of their device and switch mobile apps without taking off the gloves.
- ANTISKID: Part of the palm has slip-resistant material, which is comfortable to wear as well as it also provides a full range of grasping conditions and absorbs shock while riding.
- WIDE RANGE OF USAGE SCENARIOS: The leather gloves with alloy steel hard knuckle protectors serve as motorcycle gloves, cycling gloves, work gloves, hunting and shooting gloves, outdoor sports gloves.
The leather motorcycle gloves are featured with touchscreen, anti-slip, adjustable cuff and hard knuckle protectors.
The gloves provide full protection for your hands and joints, they are comfortable to wear and look fashionable.
- Made of quality leather, the gloves are more durable and more comfortable to wear.
- Knuckles and joints are protected by alloy steel protectors, reduces bruises and hurts in case accident happens.
- The palm has added with slip-resistant material, allowing riders to hold the handlebar in a firm grip.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.