ILM Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Model 861A
- Use high-quality ABS shell, high-density eps foam; Pass DOT certification to provide a basic guarantee for safe riding.
- Hidden inner lens design; Reinforced outer lens, lens with pinlock nails, can be equipped with pinlock30 (need to purchase separately)
- Removable and washable inner lining, soft and skin-friendly material, quickly absorbs sweat and keeps you dry at all times.
- Ten-byte quick buckle design, easy to use.
- Multiple vents are designed to ensure air circulation.
- Details: Bluetooth headset slot, glasses cloth label, emergency helmet removal device, lens lock, removable nose guard, removable rear wing.
Eyeglasses Compatible Design is more convenient and safer, especially for riders who wear glasses.
Designed E.Q.R.S System allows you to quickly take off the entire helmet in an emergency.
Bluetooth Speaker Pocket
The motorcycle helmet has reserved cutouts underneath the cheek pads to install the Bluetooth communication speakers.
The motocross helmet is designed with detachable outer visor and helmet fin
Here is the way to remove the full face helmet fin:
Step 1: Unscrew the four screws on the helmet fins, then you can easily remove the helmet fin.
Here are the ways to replace the full face helmet visor:
Step 1: Flip the visor up first, then pull the trigger inward, pull the visor away from the helmet and detach it.
Step 2: Pull the trigger inward and snap the visor pin into the visor lock. Rotate the helmet visor into the down position to ensure the visor is completely installed.
|Item Weight||5.24 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16.6 x 12.6 x 11.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ILUS-FA-ILM-861|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.