ILM Snell SA2020 Full Face 760
- Snell SA2020 Certified, made of Fiber Reinforce Plastic(FRP) composite shell, Double D-ring equipped, more lightweight and higher safety.
- Compatible with HANS/HNR M6 Threaded Inserts(not included), convenient for you to install Head&Neck Support devices to protect head and neck from getting hurt when participate in auto racing/fast speed sports.
- 30 MM sunshade film on the top of the visor helps to reduce giddiness and dizziness caused by strong sun/light while doing car racing activities.
- High density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) fire retardant inner pads,removable and replaceable, enhances comfort and safety when it happens to an accident.
- Tear-off posts button allows to install tear-off posts on the outside of the visor and tear it off quickly if covered with small insects to ensure a clear and bright view while joining in automobile races.
- IMPORTANT: This helmet is an automobile racing helmet, not US DOT approved to use on public streets, road, or highways.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.