ILM DP808 Youth Full Face Helmet
- ILM-DP808 kids motorcycle helmet meets and exceeds DOT safety standards, equipped with lightweight durable ABS Shell and high density EPS Impact Absorption.
- Cheek pad is removable, washable, breathable, and elastic while also designed for maximum softness and comfortability. Suitable for children to use.
- The front of the helmet has vents, allowing air to circulate and keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Stable quick release buckle and adjustable chin strap helps to the user to modify the helmet for a better fit and for ease to take on and off.
- Removable transparent visor is easy to replace and makes promotes a clearer field of vision. Please take below size information for your reference due to system error occurs on the product page. Y-S: 49-50 CM, 19.12-19.62 IN, Y-M: 51-52 CM, 19.87-20.37 IN Y-L: 53-54 CM, 20.75-21.25 IN, Y-XL: 55-56 CM, 21.62-22 IN
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.