|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||15.85 x 13 x 11.3 inches|
|Package Weight||1.9 Kilograms|
|Material||Carbon Fiber, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)|
ILM Carbon Fibre Snell M2020D Full Face Motorcycle Adventure Helmet Model L13
- Safety: Snell M2020D certified and exceed DOT safety standards, strong protection for safety. With magnetic double-D ring buckle and Emergency Quick Release System, the helmet can maximize your security in the event of an accident.
- Carbon Fiber Shell: Built with Carbon Fiber shell and EPS foam, the helmet can provide you with comprehensive protection. Carbon fiber means the helmet is stronger and lighter than normal helmets, so it will not cause too much burden on the cervical spine even after long-term riding.
- Visors: The visor has 3 levels for adjusting according your need. It also comes with a plating lens. Be equipped with the lens lock, the visor can remain stable even on rough roads. The Pinlock nail at the visor designed for placing your pinlock 70 lens.
- Design Details: Be equipped with communication system speaker pockets, the helmet can make it easy for you to place your communication system. The eyewear compatible provides a more comfortable experience for people wearing glasses.
- Excellent Ventilation: 2 vents at the top and one vent at the front, and the front vent has a switch. So the helmet interior can maintain good ventilation during riding.
As a professional motorcycle equipment brand, ILM's continuous innovation of technology and products enables outdoor sports fans around the world to fully experience the fun, comfort, safety and health of sports.
Emergency Quick Release System
The liner can be quickly removed in an emergency, maximizing your safety in the event of an accident.
Removable Lens and Visor
You can get a multifunctional helmet by removing the visor. Comes with a replacement coated visor can effectively reduce glare.
The liner is removable and washable which can increase the comfort and convenience of riding, greatly extending the service life of the helmet.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.