ILM RS02 Motorcycle Rain Wear
- WATERPROOF - The Rain suits are made of nano fabric with eco-friendly coating for waterproof and wear-resistant functions. The raincoat’s front is featured with a waterproof full zipper and a double waterproofed storm flap, protecting the front of the rider from heavy rain.
- MULTIPLE POCKETS - There are 6 waterproof pockets on the raincoat, 2 pockets on the chest and 2 side pockets with zippers, 2 pockets on the inner chest.
- SEAMLESS DESIGN - No seam on pants' back rise prevents motorcycle seat cushion water infiltration, offering comfortable and dry wearing conditions for long-distance riding.
- WINDPROOF - Double loose-strap buckles on rain hood and high collar are designed to withstand high winds and stop the hood from flying away while riding. The hidden pocket in the rear collar is for storage of the hood.
- The rain jacket and pants have a lining mesh that makes you feel more comfortable and breathable while riding, hiking, fishing, golfing or exercising in the rainy days. Velcro cuffs with elastic band on the wrist and ankle cuffs with buckle are designed for better windproof and waterproof. The waist of the rain pants has an elastic belt with buckle for wearing convenience.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.