ILM Bike Helmet with Removable Visor Model Z102
- Safety: Meets or exceeds CPSC, ASTM and CE safety standards, powerful protection to ensure safety. ABS shell and high-density EPS provide excellent protection.
- All Season: Removable earmuffs, a combination of comfort and warmth. This helmet can be used as a ski helmet in winter, greatly improved practicability and cost performance. No season will stop you from moving forward.
- Design Details: The helmet is attached with a fixing strap for goggles to match your different styles of goggles. Multiple vents designed to ensure air circulation and avoid your goggles from fogging up.
- Removable Visor: The removable visor can effectively block dust and gravel and protect your eyes. What’s more, wearing glasses does not affect the use of this visor. Replaceable visor can be purchased.
- More Usage Scenarios: Skateboard, E-bike, Moped, Ski, Scooter and Cruiser, You can use the helmet in several scenarios. More difficulties and challenges are waiting for you to conquer.
Quick Release Buckle
Quick Release Buckle is a combination of safety and convenience. It will protect your safety during riding.
Excellent Ventilation System
The vents at the front and back can ensure air circulation inside the helmet and transfer excess heat out of the helmet.
Removable Chin Rest
Removable Chin Rest provides more options, you can choose to put on or removing the chin rest according to your needs.
|Vehicle Service Type
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H
|11.4 x 9.5 x 9 inches
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.