ILM 953 Modular Bluetooth Helmet
- Bluetooth® 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours Talk Time 110 Hours Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents
- One-Touch Control for Call Answering, Rejecting and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Support Max to 1000 Feet Rider to Rider Intercom. 2 High-Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology offers High-Quality Voice in High Speed
- Meets or Exceeds both ECE and DOT Safety Standards
- Accessory Box/Replacement Battery For ILM-953 Helmet is Available in Our Store
- Replacement Visor/Face Shield for The ILM-953 Helmet
- Download ILM-953 User Manual
Note:The major difference between ILM-953 and ILM-953Pro is the group intercom system. The 953 normal version only allows 2-3 rider intercom. The Pro version allows 6-8 riders group intercom and simultaneously talk with each other, we recommend largest number of group intercomers is 6 so that riders could have the best group intercom experience.
The ILM Bluetooth helmets or Bluetooth headsets of '6-8 riders group intercom' function are NOT compatible with ILM Bluetooth helmets and Bluetooth devices of '2-3 riders group intercom' function. Any concerns are welcome to let us know, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
How to Use the Bluetooth System:
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.