ILM Motorcycle Powersports Racing Gloves Model 10C
- Alloy steel protection parts, made by injection molding, comfortable and fashionable.
- Engineered according to the human body.With protection for the joints, the finger joints are made with anti-collision protection.
- The outer part is designed using a large area of U type protection, the arch-shape is in accordance with the back of the hand.
- The palm was designed using a 3D classic plastic non-slip lines to strengthen the anti-slip function.
- Give the palm the maximum degree of anti-slip function and a full range of grasping conditions.
The classic motorcycle gloves are featured with touchscreen, anti-slip, adjustable cuff and hard knuckle protectors.
The gloves provide full protection for your hands and joints, they are comfortable to wear and look fashionable.
Classic Breathable Motorcycle Gloves
- The arch-shape protection with alloy steel hard knuckles, and anti-collision protectors provide full protection for your fingers and joints.
- The palm is design using a 3D classic plastic non-slip lines to strengthen the anti-slip function.
- This glove gives the palm the maximum degree of anti-slip function and a full range of grasping conditions.
The forefinger has touchscreen capability and allows riders to tap the screen of their device and switch mobile apps without taking off the gloves.
Alloy Steel Hard Knuckle
Professional steel alloy protection pads, created by injection molding, offers ultimate protection to riders in case crash happens. Ride safe with protective gear.
Additional Protector for Palm
The palm added with thicker pads reduces abrasions and fractures, absorbs impact and shock in case crash happens.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.