ILM Full Face MIPS Motorcycle Helmet Model 129M
$199.99 Sale • Save
- Mips device design: multi-directional impact protection system, a thin layer between the foam and the inner liner in the bicycle helmet, to reduce the rotational force during the collision when the impact is frozen
- Using high-quality ABS shell, high-density eps foam, certified by DOT
- Comes with a piece of pinlock30, which can be used with a helmet to provide anti-fog effect when riding in winter
- The metal quick-release buckle design ensures safety and is easy to put on and take off the helmet
- Mouth, head, and tail vents are designed to ensure air circulation; plus nose guard design to reduce fog generation
- Dual lens design, built-in black inner lens that can be pulled down, effectively blocking strong light
- Details: Removable and washable fleece lining, Bluetooth slot (to install Bluetooth headset), glasses slot (to wear glasses and use helmet)
- Suitable for heated lenses, can be used in colder weather, such as snowmobile helmet
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.