ILM Youth ATV Helmet Kids Dirt Bike Helmet Model Z705
- Dual Certifications: Made of superior ABS shell and high-density EPS padding, ILM youth dirt bike helmet is DOT FMVSS No. 218 and ECE22.06 dual certified, providing strong protection when riding dirt bike, ATV, UTV, BMX, off road etc
- Lightweight Design: Net weight 2.4 pounds, ILM kids atv helmet is 20% lighter than the same type on the market, and 40% lighter than the adult atv helmet, causing less pressure on the kid's cervical spine
- Buy 1 Get 4: Every kids motocross helmet is extra equipped with 1 pair of motorcycle gloves, 1 balaclava face mask, 1 pair of UV-resistant goggles which is designed with sponge cushion for comfortable wearing
- Practical Designs: Removable and adjustable sun visor allows riders to freely adjust it so that they can have a better view, and the strong quick release buckle makes the bmx helmet kids more convenient to put on&off
- Good Ventilation: The go kart helmet for kids is designed with multiple vents for better air flow and removable cheek pads which absorb sweat and are breathable while simultaneously in ensuring safety
|Feel free to contact ILM if you need to replace the liner to make the youth helmet atv better fitted||No gap between the mouth vent and the shell to reduce the height of kids dirt bike helmets|
|Adjustable sun visor enables riders to rotate it to get a great view and enjoy their adventure journey||Multiple vents to ensure good ventilation in the dirtbike helmets for kids|
|Item Weight||1.1 Kilograms|
|Product Dimensions||14.15 x 10.55 x 10.35 inches|
|Item model number||Z705
|Safety Rating||DOT & ECE Certified|
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.