ILM Adult Dirt Bike Helmet Model 216
- MEET DOT SAFETY STANDARDS:Thoroughly tested and fortified in case of a crash. Ideally for street bikes, snowmobiles, off-road and ATV, can be used for some entry-level racing competitions as well.
- BUILT-IN ACTION CAMERA MOUNT designed to install camera and capture all your riding adventures and racing competitions. Moreover, a headlight can also be attached to improve riders safety. (Camera and light are not included)
- INTERIOR & COMFORT LEVEL: ILM choose to equip the helmet with a 3D comtex inner liner which is softer and super comfortable and high moisture absorb capabilities. Keeps your head cooler and dryer during a long ride.
- ADJUSTABLE SUN VIOSR for a widened field of view. This ATV helmet has an 4.3 inch tall opening that significantly expands your field of vision and virtually accommodates any brand of goggles. (goggles not included).
- STAINLESS STEEL QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE is stronger, more durable, and more corrosion resistant than iron. The buckle could be fixed the helmet firmly on your head in case of an accident.
ILM Kids Adult Dirt Bike Helmet Meets FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- This off road helmet(Model:ILM-216) is made to stand out from its competitors. It’s sleek and modern design is not only at the purpose of pleasing to the eye but also provide above average protection for exceeds DOT safety standards.
- DOT means the U.S Department of Transportation. These organizations have rigid procedures for testing the Impact, Retention, Penetration, and Peripheral Vision of helmets. With this certified helmet, you will minimize the potential of serious head injuries.
One of the Few Motorcycle Helmets Attached with Camera & Light Mount
Equipped with camera stand allows for an action camera or light to be installed and to record each ride. It can also be used as a light mount to alert other drivers and light up your environment while driving at night.
Please kindly noted that Camera and light are not included.
ILM Offroad Helmet with Unique Interior System
- This comfortable 3D high-tech helmet liner with comtex technology is fully removable and washable. It dissipates moisture and humidity out of helmet much faster than traditional interiors while the fiber structures keep riders warm in cold days.
- Another unique feature is the inner pad is surprisingly soft to wear compared to most other helmets. This feature allows the helmet to better fit different head shapes, promoting longer wear-ability. The comfort level exceeds what you would expect from such an affordable helmet.
- Moreover, the textured blue fabric accentuates the ILM’s sleek, stylish, modern and unmatched designs, making it worth the purchase.
- If helmet doesn't fit well, changing the liner will help make helmet fit better in most cases.
Stainless Steel Quick Release Buckle
At first glance, the Chin strap doesn’t seem so important but in fact, it is a crucial safety mechanism. It is a retention system that keeps the helmet on your head in case of a crash. Fasten your chin strap as you would fasten your seat belt before driving a car.
A total of nine intake and exhaust vents are used to increase the airflow throughout the helmet. There is a higher level of aerodynamic stability in the ILM-216 motocross helmet, making it to be a nice and wise choice especially for those who ride at high speeds.
Helmet shell is bulit using quality ABS and high-density EPS foam to help absorb energy,offer better protection for wearers when riding off road,ATV,dirt bike or motocross.
|Item Weight||4.34 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||216|
|Special Features||Adjustable Brim Angle|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.