ILM Youth Kids Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Model DP808
- ILM-DP808 kids motorcycle helmet meets and exceeds DOT safety standards, equipped with lightweight durable ABS Shell and high density EPS Impact Absorption.
- Cheek pad is removable, washable, breathable, and elastic while also designed for maximum softness and comfortability. Suitable for children to use.
- The front of the helmet has vents, allowing air to circulate and keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Stable quick release buckle and adjustable chin strap helps to the user to modify the helmet for a better fit and for ease to take on and off.
- Removable transparent visor is easy to replace and makes promotes a clearer field of vision. Please take below size information for your reference due to system error occurs on the product page. Y-S: 49-50 CM, 19.12-19.62 IN, Y-M: 51-52 CM, 19.87-20.37 IN Y-L: 53-54 CM, 20.75-21.25 IN, Y-XL: 55-56 CM, 21.62-22 IN
The kids motorcycle helmet is designed to be a little snug to achieve noise reduction effect, so a larger size is recommended to buy if you want a little loose fit.
Vent on the Front
The vent can be easily opened or closed, streamlined aerodynamic design reduces wind noise and drag and increases air flowing.
Visor Replacement System
Flip up the visor, and then you can easily remove and replace the visor with the red ring clip. Make sure the lens is locked well before riding.
Quick Release Buckle & Adjustable Strap
Adjustable strap makes the kids&youth atv helmet fit better on the head.
Quick release buckle allows rider to quickly take helmet on and off.
|14 x 10.5 x 10 inches
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.