ILM Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Model 317
- ILM-317 Motorcycle Helmet Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- Comtex Liners, Ultra Soft and Elastic, Moisture Absorbing Fabric, More Comfortable and Better Fit, Removable and Washable Pads.
- Quality ABS Shell, High Density EPS Foam, Firm Quick Release Strap, Safe and Easy to Wear.
- Aerodynamic Design, Ventilation System, Multiple Air Vents.
- Equipped with Clear Visor, Extra Tinted Visor Available.
ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet for Men Women DOT
ILM-317 full face helmet is assembled with clear visor, which is easy to replace.
The tinted visor comes with the package as a free replacement against sunlight.
Features of Visors:
- Ultra Wide View
- High Transparency
- Easily Replaceable
1. Please remove the film before usage.
2. Replacement is available if any part is missing/found not to be up to your expectations.
3. Do not use tinted visor when riding at night or dark place.
4. If you have any concerns about sizes, extra ear pads can be shipped to you for a better helmet fit.
5. Despite ventilation, heavy breathing may cause the helmet to fog up.
Visor Replacement System
Flip up the visor, and then you can easily remove and replace the visor with the red ring clip. Make sure the lens is locked well before riding.
Vent on the Front
The vents can be easily opened or closed with riding gloves in order to adapt to changing weather conditions and user preference.
Quick Release Strap
The chin strap is easily adjustable.
The clasp has a quick release pull function so that the helmet can be quickly put on and removed from the head.
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.