ILM 953Pro Modular Bluetooth Helmet
- Bluetooth technology 3.0 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby. Fully washable microfiber lining and adjustable vents. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- Group intercom between 6 – 8 cyclists with a maximum distance of up to 3,280 feet, only compatible with Bluetooth ILM helmets and Bluetooth helmets with group intercom function. 2 high quality built-in speakers with full stereo sound.
- One-touch control to call, answer, reject incoming calls, and dial again. The incoming call cancels the intercom, music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio.
- Meets or exceeds DOT safety standards. DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology delivers high-quality voice at high speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth system: When the helmet's Bluetooth system has not been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake up the battery, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charging, the Bluetooth functionality will be restored.
- The User Manual for the 953 Helmet can be downloaded here: 953 User Manual
How to Use the Bluetooth System:
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.