ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet Model ST-06
- SAFETY: Meet or exceeds FMSS-218 and DOT safety standards, the adult ATV motorcycle helmet is made of quality ABS shell and Multi-Density EPS liner, which is more durable and doesn’t easily wear, offering better protection for wearers when riding off road.
- ENLARGED AIR VENTS: Wind tunnel-optimized to maximize airflow throughout the entire helmet with improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion.
- SHIELD SYSTEM: Enhanced angle design widens the riding field of vision and improves rider safety. The clear visor can be easily detached without compromising the integrity of the helmet or the pieces around it when it is not needed.
- COMFORT INTERIOR PAD: The full face helmet is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable inner liners that are breathable and absorbs sweat. Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization along with quality leather accentuate this motorcycle helmet’s unmatched fit and finish.
- QUICK RELEASE CLASP & STRAP: Quick release buckle on the chin strap helps wearers easily take off and put on the helmet, while providing a better fit!
Inserted Chin Curtain designed to reduce wind turbulence and dust, but usage of a scarf or Balaclava may still be necessary. Able to be taken it apart and cleaned.
Quick Release Strap
The chin strap is easily adjustable. The clasp has a quick release pull function so that the helmet can be quickly put on and removed from the head.
|Model||ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet|
|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.37 x 10.63 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||ILM-ST-06|
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.