ILM MIPS Bike Cycling Helmet for Adults B3-23A
- MARKET-LEADING PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION: Integrated helmet structure that is incredibly lightweight. The shell is made of a Polycarbonate material, with stronger impact resistance.
- INTEGRATED MIPS: The multi-directional impact protection system (MIPS) is located within the thin layer between the foam and lining of the bicycle helmet. This reduces the rotational impact force within the helmet.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAD STRAP: Easily adjust the tightness of the helmet to make riding more comfortable and safe.
- 23 VENTS: Ensures that the rider's head is kept dry at all times.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Removable brim, removable lining, and chin support design makes the helmet more comfortable to wear.
ILM's continuous innovation of technology and products enables outdoor sports fans around the world to fully experience the fun, comfort, safety and health of sports.
The goal of ILM's mips-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces.ILM believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts
In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Rear Neck Pad Design
The back neck pad design can better support your neck and make you more comfortable to wear helmets. ILM has been committed to developing helmets that make customers more comfortable on the premise of ensuring safety.
The Perfect Secure Fit
Adjustable dial-retention fits a range of head shapes and sizes.maximum security and major comfort,with an easy turn of the dial.
|Age Range (Description)
|Vehicle Service Type
|Recommended Uses For Product
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|10 x 8 x 7 inches
|10 x 8 x 7 inches
|Manufacturer Part Number
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.