ILM Modular Flip up Full Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Model 159BT
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards
- Bluetooth® 3.0 Technology. 9 Hours Talk Time 120 Hours Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents
- One-Touch Control for Call Answering, Rejecting and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Support Max to 1000 Feet Rider to Rider Intercom. 2 High-Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology offers High-Quality Voice in High Speed
ILM Bluetooth helmet uses Bluetooth 3.0 technology to keep you connected to your device and other riders.
The integrated Bluetooth system offers riders one touch control for making phone calls, answering and rejecting incoming phone calls, intercom communication, listening to Music, FM Radio and GPS navigation audio.
With Built-in speaker and noise-canceling microphones, the Bluetooth modular helmet allows bikers to conduct calls or listening to music or voice command while commuting or touring.
Quick Release Buckle
Mental buckle means stronger structure and has a better wear resistance, quick release buckle can let you easily take the helmet on and off and make the helmet close to head firmly.
Design for Quick Remove
With the simple device you can replace the visor quickly, it raises convenience while ensuring safety.
User-friendly design for placing your glasses, improving riding experience especially for riders who wear glasses.
Removable and Washable Liner
Removable and washable liner can ensure that each ride is dry and comfortable
|14.5 x 11 x 11 inches
|1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
We have put countless hours into research, design, innovation, and testing our products to make sure we offer exceptional performance. Function is at the core of every new design. We are constantly looking to improve the fit, comfort, airflow, shock absorption, strength and style of our helmets and products.
We developed an in-house test lab to make sure our helmets met the highest standards of safety and quality. When the vast majority of helmet brands are choosing designs from a foreign factory’s catalog, and investing in sales and marketing rather than testing, ILM still continues to rigorously test in house.